Most preowned vehicles we sell comes with one of the following two warranties:
1) Dean Pre-Owned Center/Dean Honda
3 month or 3,000 mile Warranty
This coverage is so extensive, only the following is excluded:
- Upholstery, Paint, Glass, Trim and Moldings (unless noted on we owe at delivery)
- Manual clutch system and wearable items associated with clutch systems.
- Any equipment not installed by the manufacturer or aftermarket items of any kind.
- Any mechanical failure due to abuse or neglect may be denied.
- All repairs must be completed at/by Dean Honda/Dean Pre-Owned Center. Only exceptions are vehicles under original manufacturer bumper-to-bumper warranty, which must be repaired at appropriate dealer that will honor that warranty
- Cosmetic Blemishes or Sound Issues (ex. creaks, rattles, groans etc) will not be warranted.
- Unforeseeable acts of God, nature will not be warranted. (ex.Hail damage, broken glass, accidental damages, rain, sleet, or snow etc.)
2) Honda Certification
Any vehicle which is sold as a "Honda-Certified" vehicle will include a minimum of 1 year/12,000 mile limited bumper-to-bumper warranty from Honda, as well as 7-year/100k mile limited powertrain warranty effective from the vehicle's original purchase date when new.